Our SEO strategy and implementation has led to a steady increase in traffic and leads for branding agency Huddle Creative.
We have provided SEO services to leading branding and creative agency Huddle since March 2021.
In a naturally saturated market, our goal has been to help Huddle stand out beyond their creative branding. We needed to raise Huddle’s search profile to match—and outshine—its competitors.
With previously low content, minimal optimisation and no overall strategy to guide the topics on their site, Huddle needed the Dandy touch to fuel their growth as a creative agency. And we’re proud to say that we delivered just that.
HOW WE DID IT
TECHNICAL REVIEW & BUILDING OUT THE WEBSITE
OPTIMISING LANDING PAGES + TECHNICAL OPTIMISATIONS
We began with a comprehensive SEO audit that allowed us to understand the existing site landscape and identify areas requiring enhancement. This included:
– Cleanup and optimization of internal links: an exercise that improved both the website’s usability and its ranking potential.
– Website navigation revamp: to facilitate seamless user journeys, thereby enhancing user experience and engagement.
– Page speed optimizations: an aspect often overlooked but vital for retaining users and boosting conversions.
– Thorough metadata cleanup: further strengthening the groundwork for improved search engine rankings.
We then got to work implementing the results of the audit and building out the website, which included:
– Optimising existing landing pages and building out service pages
– Creating landing pages to build out information and authority
– Targeting specific keywords to drive traffic and leads.
When building out each page, we added social proof and targeted CTAs to define the user journey and further nurture leads.
CRUCIAL CONTENT ENHANCEMENTS
Supporting the key service pages, we have provided 2-3 pieces of relevant, optimised, authoritative content per month. Our meticulous SEO content strategy has encompassed long-form content and frequent blog content tailored towards B2B audiences and their pain points.
We developed a content tone of voice that embodies thought leadership, Huddle’s brand identity, and provides insightful tips.
Through strategic word choice, structured composition, enhanced readability, and our guiding content calendar of relevant blog topics and keywords, we aim to optimise the quality of our writing while remaining true to the brand’s core expertise.
COMPREHENSIVE BACKLINK STRATEGY
As Huddle is a branding and creative agency an intensive client backlink strategy was needed. We also needed to secure additional high–quality, relevant backlinks to support the content strategy we had implemented.
We provided Huddle with at least 5 high quality and relevant backlinks a month, implementing a different link-building strategies to achieve this. These included:
– Guest posts on high authority and vetted websites
– Interviews & podcast opportunities
– Relationship based link building
– Competitor backlink reviews
After implementing our unique SEO strategies for Huddle, we witnessed a phenomenal improvement in their website's organic performance, and this growth shows no signs of stopping as we continue our partnership with the Huddle team.
FROM THE CLIENT
Highly recommended! It’s great working with all the team at Dandy! Very friendly, easy to work with and professional. They’re always ready to help 🙂 Thanks guys!
Founder & CEO, Huddle
WANT RESULTS LIKE THIS?
Of course you do! So let’s work together. Get in touch to receive your free website audit, including recommendations on how to improve the SEO and conversion rate of your website.